- Open a web browser and make sure you’re logged in to the Facebook / Instagram account where you want to publish the effect.
- Navigate to https://www.facebook.com/sparkarhub/ , click on "Manage effects";
- Arrived on the main page of spark ar, click on "public effect"
- Make sure you've linked your instagram account to that of facebook, if you have not already done so, you can connect your Instagram account by following these steps: open Instagram-> settings-> account -> linked accounts.
At this point, first you will choose on which platform to upload the new filter (Instagram or Facebook) and then go to insert all the various data and files including:
- Name of the effect;
- File previously exported by spark ar;
- In the "Effect Icon" section, drag and drop an image you'd like to represent your filter on Instagram or Facebook;
- Choose a category, depending on the type of filter;
- Drag and drop the video into the “Demo video” section;
- Include in the box a brief description of the filter.
- Double check that all steps are correct and press submit.